Sunday Roast: your servings for this week
Because I’m terribly organised and care about ease of navigation, here’s your customary Sunday Roast – a little short this week due to business my end, but here nonetheless!
- There was a LitApp review of the Waterstone’s iPhone app, written as ever from an average user perspective;
- I reviewed Unexpected Weather, the debut poetry anthology from Abi Curtis.
- There was also A (short and informal) response to Waterstones’s new branding.
Coming up this week –
- Another HOT BOOK DATE ™ with Heathcliff’s Tale by Emma Tennant;
- A short story (I know! Exciting!)
- A round-up of competition links from across the literary Twittersphere
Have a lovely Sunday everyone! x